Every group holiday is a celebration, whether it’s a birthday, hen party, anniversary or just getting away with friends or family for a memorable location but nowhere does it quite like a Las Vegas hotel.
With Groupia.Vegas you don’t need to arrive at your Vegas hotel with the feeling of trepidation. You get our quality guarantee and be sure that as well as first class service you’ll be right in the heart of Vegas, close to The Strip and best nightlife, entertainment, activities and sights.
Groupia Vegas are ATOL and ABTA bonded which means your booking has complete financial protection so you can relax knowing you’re in safe hands. As well as adhering to the strictest codes of practise our team to Destination Specialists believe in going that extra mile.
1. 17 of the America’s 20 biggest hotels in the U.S. are in Las Vegas.
2. It would take you over 288 years to spend one night in every Las Vegas hotel room.
3. More than 41 million people visit Las Vegas each year.
4. Infamous Chicago gangster Bugsy Siegel named his Vegas hotel and casino the Flamingo after the long legs of his showgirl girlfriend.
5. The world’s largest chocolate fountain can be found at the Bellagio Hotel’s Jean-Phillippe Patisserie. Standing at just under 27-feet tall, it pumps two tons of molten dark, milk and white chocolate at a rate of 240 pints per minute.
6. Billionaire Howard Hughes requested a bulk shipment (200 gallons) of Baskin-Robbins’ Banana Nut ice cream while staying at Las Vegas’ Desert Inn. After a few days Hughes decided that he was tired of the Banana Nut and decided on Chocolate Marshmallow flavour instead. The inn ended up distributing free Banana Nut ice cream for a year!
7. Hughes hired the Desert Inn’s entire top two floors during his stay but his increasing erratic behaviour and requests unnerved the hotel staff and so having outstayed his welcome he was asked to leave. Rather than check-out he bought the hotel instead for a reported $13 million.
8. According to a 2013 study, 15% of guests visit Las Vegas primarily to gamble, but in total 71% of visitors gamble during their stay.
9. Las Vegas legend Elvis Presley performed 837 consecutive sold out shows at the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel and Casino.
10. The Encore Hotel’s XS nightclub serves a $10,000 cognac and champagne cocktail that comes with 18K gold cuff links and a 18k gold necklace with a Tahitian black pearl hanging beneath a diamond and gold XS logo.
11. Many of the herbs served in the Bellagio’s restaurants are grown in the Bellagio’s rooftop garden.